PREP's Regional Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that the PCOs in each division adhere to the standards and policies as decided by the PREP Board.
Division 1: Henry Fieseler - 306-743-7875
Division 2: Ryan Budd - 306-631-7350
Division 3: Stewart Biech - 306-778-0715
Division 4: Colette Melnychuk - 306-269-7067
Division 5: Neil Mooney - 306-934-4782
Division 6: George Dresser - 306-228-3184
PREP PCO Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the goal of rat eradication in Saskatchewan.
- Support and provide for the consistent and uniform delivery of the rat eradication program in Saskatchewan.
- Provide support and advice to SARM, Rural Municipalities, and District ADD boards in terms of pest control in the province.
- Attend trade shows as directed.
- At the direction of the Pest Control Officer Coordinator, the regional supervisors will attend RM council meetings, ADD board meetings, and other such meetings to promote the Provincial Rat Eradication Program.
View the map to find the Regional Supervisor in your area.